- For décor, use simple red or white table cloths to bring the theme together. Simply put out symbolic items out like maple leaf items or flags hanging around
- Make sure to provide lots of seating options for your guests and provide lighting for when it gets darker. Use red or white candle jars to hang around the fence to create the ambiance
- Rather than running back and forth, keep drinks in red and white coolers for people to grab themselves
- Instead of worrying about dishes, buy Canada Day napkins and plates at your nearest Dollarstore and leave them out for your guests to grab
- Buy sidewalk chalk for the kids to decorate the front walk or driveway for you!
Handyman Connection wishes you a fun and safe Canada Day Party!