Spring is just around the corner and there is no better time to contact Handyman Connection to start crossing off the items on your to-do list! With free, no obligation project evaluations, Handyman Connection is always available to assess and complete your work in a timely fashion. Here are a few items that we recommend to be done in May in order for you to have a relaxing spring like you deserve.
- Cleaning your gutters, porch and windows
- Painting your deck or fence to increase your curb appeal
- Before the rain does damage to any exposed wood, schedule an appointment for replacement on all trim
- Change the batteries in your smoke and carbon monoxide detectors
- Check your garden hose for dry rot and if necessary, call to have replaced.
- Consider replacing weather stripping if none was replaced in Winter in order to keep your AC costs down for the warmer months ahead
Handyman Connection is reliable which is why Homeowners make the call to us when they need a professional and trusted Craftsman. By handling items like above earlier in the spring, your money will be saved in the long run. Your home is the most important investment you have and Handyman Connection looks forward to helping you maintain it. Call today!